Category Archives: Whatever
First These Kentuckians Couldn’t Drink The Water. Now They Can’t Afford It
The critique of Jordan Peterson I wish I’d found sooner: The Intellectual We Deserve
Pretty Loud For Being So Silenced
Here’s the science behind the Brexit vote and Trump’s rise
Amazing satellite photos show how alien trees are being wiped out in Cape Town
Legal marijuana could be worth $47 billion in the US alone, according to a Wall Street analyst (STZ, CGC)
ZAD Keelbeek (Brussels) needs feet on the ground
Viva EZLN! Ya Basta! Viva Revolucion!
- Article One: No man may be imprisoned for debt.
- Article Two: No man may enslave another.
- Article Three: No man may interfere in any way with the religious beliefs or practices of another.
- Article Four: No man may be subjected to torture for any reason.
- Article Five: No man may interfere with the sexual practices of another or force any sexual act on another against his or her will.
- Article Six: No man may be put to death except for violation of the Articles.