- Article One: No man may be imprisoned for debt.
- Article Two: No man may enslave another.
- Article Three: No man may interfere in any way with the religious beliefs or practices of another.
- Article Four: No man may be subjected to torture for any reason.
- Article Five: No man may interfere with the sexual practices of another or force any sexual act on another against his or her will.
- Article Six: No man may be put to death except for violation of the Articles.
From Cities Of The Red Night by William S. Burroughs